The title of my blog was in honor of Harley's Heart. As many of you know she had heart surgery at 2 months of age. Her heart defect was known as VSD, a hole that was located in the center of her heart. Her heart was stopped, a patch was placed over the hole and her heart was restarted again. Simply amazing! Although she has a scar, she is doing really well and we praise God for that.
About Me
- BJ G
- I am currently a stay at home mom. I love to watch Harley grow and spend time with my husband, John. As well run poles and barrels on my horse at local horse shows. John and I begin dating in the fall of '96. I have enjoyed my time with him and look forward to spending more time with him and Harley. I have a love to make cute crafty things and to make cakes. I have expanded my crafts to sewing clothes over the last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment